As a congregation, we work with local and national faith communities and service organizations that are working to bring God's Shalom into every aspect of life.
- United Church of Christ. On May 6, 2017, Kimball Avenue Church was officially received into the Chicago Metropolitan Association of the United Church of Christ, linking the church to a vibrant network of over 100 Chicago area congregations.
- La Iglesia Episcopal de Nuestra Señora De Las Americas. Since January 2017, NSA and Kimball Avenue Church have partnered to provide a monthly meal for people who are hungry. And since April 23, 2017, the two congregations have joined together for weekly Sunday worship.
- The Logan Square Ecumenical Alliance, a group of 7 Logan Square & Humboldt Park congregations working in collaboration to bring God's justice to our communities. Kimball Avenue is a founding member of the LSEA.
- Logan Square Neighborhood Association (LSNA), a coalition of local schools, churches and social service agencies advocating for the needs of the community from affordable housing to immigrant rights to education funding.
- Community Renewal Society (CRS), a coalition of Chicago area churches working with communities to address racism and poverty through legislative engagement and advocacy.
- Voice of the City, a local youth arts organization. Since 2013, VOTC's After School Matters program, Design.Build.Grow.Eat. led by Dawn Marie Galtierri, has been instrumental in helping Kimball develop the Oasis Community Garden and Labyrinth. Over 200 high school students have participated in the program. Link HERE to find out more about the Oasis.
In addition, each month we select compassion and/or advocacy organizations to receive 5% of our offerings. Contact the church for a list of organizations we have supported. We also support several missionaries doing God's work in other parts of the world.